Listed below are resources with information about copyright law, use of copyrighted materials, determining the copyright status of a work, and other related resources found online and through the ODU Library.
- American Library Association:
- U.S. Copyright Office:
- Stanford University Libraries:
- Conservation OnLine document library:
- Stanford University:
- : A comprehensive guide from the Copyright Clearance Center
- : A good, basic primer on copyright law and the Internet
- : for Copyright & Fair Use Act; this site has a virtual law library of copyright-related materials
- : Copyright Crash Course! Copyright Management System
- : Copyright registration forms, etc.
- : Online access to the right organization of the same name
- : American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
- : Resources on the Conference on Fair Use, provided by the Association of Research Libraries
Browse the ODU Library Catalog for .