To graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree, student must satisfactorily complete all required coursework and other requirement activities.
- Completion of a minimum of 120 semester credits for students enrolled in the Adult & Continuing Education program of which at least 32 of the last 60 must be taken at Ohio Dominican University.
- Completion of either 50% of the credit hours within the major or no less than 15 credits* at Ohio Dominican University.
- Completion of the:
a. Core Curriculum Fundamentals
b. Core Seminars
c. Disciplinary Studies Requirements
d. Specific requirements of the major program as listed in this section of the catalog.
- No more than eight semester credits of English as a Second Language may be counted toward graduation requirements under any of the bachelor degree programs.
- No more than four physical education activity credits (EXSC 100) may be counted toward graduation requirements under any of the bachelor degree programs.
- Attainment of an overall GPA of 2.000 or 2.75 depending on the academic program.
- Attainment of a GPA of 2.000 or 2.75 in major program requirements. GPA required depends on major program.
- Completion of an Application for Graduation according to the dates published in the Academic Calendar. (Application forms are available through ODU Online.)
- Payment of all tuition, graduation fee, library fines, residence hall fines, and other financial obligations.
*Students must complete at least 9 credits in any discipline in the Division of Business that requires the business core.