The Reading Endorsement, completed at the graduate level, may be added to any standard teaching license such as Early Childhood, Middle Childhood, Intervention Specialist, Adolescence to Young Adult (AYA), or Multi-Age licenses. Program Features
- Classes are entirely online.
- Total of five courses offered in eight-week sessions.
- Can be completed in one year.
- Transfer credit may be accepted.
- May be combined with ODU's Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction.
- May be used to renew your teaching license.
Fulfills requirements for the Graduate Reading Endorsement (P-12). The courses are aligned to meet the International Reading Association (IRA) standards and guidelines set forth by the Ohio Board of Regents.
- Prepares teaching for the Ohio Assessment for Educators (OAE) exam.
View Admissions Requirements