Applications must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be in good standing with the University at the time of application and throughout the duration of their employment.
- Peer Advisors must have a cumulative 2.5 GPA at the end of the 2015 spring semester. Failure to meet the GPA requirement will result in dismissal from the position.
- Understand and support the mission of Ohio Dominican University and the University programs that this position seeks to promote.
- Present self as a positive role model in all forms of behavior and communication for the duration of your position, including social networking sites.
- Be available for and commit to spring meetings and trainings, two of three summer Orientation sessions, Welcome Weekend, ODU WOW and other group meetings. Students unable to commit to any of these due to previous commitments (i.e. study abroad trip, athletic commitment) must provide this information at the time of application.
- Be available for and commit to employment for the entire fall semester and may not apply for an open Residence Life position during the time of service as a Peer Advisor.
Details about the job duties, qualifications and compensation. View Complete Job Description