Students who are interested in enrolling or transferring to Ohio Dominican University will have an opportunity to begin and complete the entire admission process in as few as 60 minutes during ODU’s One-Stop Admission Day. The free events will take place on the following dates in the Bishop James A. Griffin Student Center, which is located on ODU’s campus at 1215 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio 43219.
- Wednesday, June 20 from 4:30 – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12 from 9 a.m. – Noon
- Saturday, Aug. 4 from 9 a.m. – Noon
Click here to register!
During One-Stop Admission Day, attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Complete ODU’s free application.
- Receive an on-the-spot admissions decision.
- Learn how any previously earned credits might transfer.
- Review financial aid options.
- Have their deposit fee waived.
- Register for fall classes.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 614-251-4500. Learn more about the benefits of transferring to ODU at ohiodominican.edu/Transfer.