| | | |
Click for answers to frequently asked questions.
|The ODU Library Circulation Desk is located on the top floor of Spangler. View .
|Call the ODU Library Circulation Desk at (614) 251-4752 during .
Text or email an ODU librarian at . A librarian will respond as soon as possible within regular .
- For assistance with finding or using a resource. Contact and More Information available at : (614) 251-4754 | |
The Circulation Desk has the same hours of operation as Spangler Learning Center. .
Staff can assist you with your information needs. How we can help:
- Assist with your library record
- Assist with renewals, returns, and check outs
- Assist with course reserves
- Place holds
- Accept payment for library fines
- Provide general directions and building information
- Assist with copiers and printers
- Assist with OhioLINK and ILL materials
Additional services are available to faculty. for further information.