We, the staff of , promote Information Literacy and inspire lifelong learning by providing personalized service and access to resources while addressing the research needs of the university community. To that end, we offer services and resources to meet your information needs online, in the classroom, in the office, and at home.
- (search alerts, bookmarking, etc.)
- Email us, call us, or meet with us one-on-one for assistance in identifying search strategies or potential resources
- Help us prepare for your students' questions
(faculty) or (anyone)
Question about accessing the above resources or publications? Contact .
- from the library's databases ()
- - Materials available for all reading and viewing interests
- - For PreK-12 readers ()
- - For current popular fiction and non-fiction books
- - Includes option to deliver items to Spangler for check-out ()
- - Includes additional public libraries in Ohio with option to deliver and pick up an Spangler - Includes fiction and nonfiction books and videos
Need help? .