Resources and services are available to ODU students on studying and writing. Select your choice below.
- Algebra, Basic Math, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Earth Science, English Language, Physics, and Trigonometry.
- Located in Reference-- College Information, top floor of Spangler next to the Academic Resource Center
Writing Style Manuals:
- Tutoring Services
- Workshops on Study and Time Management
- Test Preparation Workshops
- Workshops on other topics
- Tutor Trac
- Guides and tutorials on the process of academic writing and research
- Online style guides for MLA, APA, Chicago, and other citation styles
- Tutorials on annotated bibliographies and bibliographic essays
- Provides practice exercises in reading, writing, and math, as well as Spanish. Available to all current ODU students.
- Create your own user account, and then simply log in to Learning Express Library, type the letters of your exam in the search box, and click on the search button. For more information on this unique database, .
For help with studying, writing, or citing sources, contact the for tutoring services and workshops.
For help locating a book, stop by the ODU Library Reference Desk and ask a librarian for assistance.
For help using Learning Express Library, contact a librarian for assistance: 251-4754 |
Page last updated: 12 October 2011 | Questions?