Resources and services are available to ODU students on studying and writing. Select your choice below.
- Algebra, Basic Math, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Earth Science, English Language, Physics, and Trigonometry.
- Located in Reference-- College Information, top floor of Spangler next to the Academic Resource Center
Writing Style Manuals:
- Tutoring Services
- Workshops on Study and Time Management
- Test Preparation Workshops
- Workshops on other topics
- Tutor Trac
- Guides and tutorials on the process of academic writing and research
- Online style guides for MLA, APA, Chicago, and other citation styles
- Tutorials on annotated bibliographies and bibliographic essays
- Provides practice exercises in reading, writing, and math, as well as Spanish. Available to all current ODU students.
- Create your own user account, and then simply log in to , type the letters of your exam in the search box, and click on the search button. A dropdown menu will help you identify available tests. For more information on this unique database, .
For help with studying, writing, or citing sources, contact the for tutoring services and workshops.
For help locating a book, stop by the ODU Library Reference Desk and ask a librarian for assistance.
For help using Learning Express Library, contact a librarian for assistance: 251-4754 |
Page last updated: 12 October 2011 | Questions?