Resources and services are available for preparation of GMAT, GRE, LSAT, NCLEX-RN, PPST, PRAXIS, the SOCIAL WORK Exam, TOEFL, and more. Select your choice below.
- (5 vols. & 3 CDs on Reserve at Circulation)
- Online Database that provides online practice exams for the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, NCLEX-PN, Praxis I and II, and TOEFL.
- Create your own user account, and then simply log in to Learning Express Library.
- Type the letters of your exam in the search box, and click on the search button.
- For more information on this unique database, .
- DAT dates, deadlines, registration
- MCAT dates, deadlines, registration
- Registration, dates, times, and locations of GRE and Praxis I and II exams
- Overview of test content and procedures
Once at the website, click on your test and find out the details about the test site, date, and procedures.
- IELTS test taker information: about the test, locations, registration
- Free sample test questions online
- LSAT dates, deadlines, registration
- GMAT dates, deadlines, registration
- NCLEX dates, deadlines, registration
For help studying for the exams, contact the
Workshops are also available:
- Check the each semester for workshops on test preparation
- Workshops also available from the ODU Library. Contact the .
Page last updated: 28 May 2013 | Questions?