Yes! There are three ways to do this.
- When you submit your initial question to , submit your email address in the designated field. The text of your chat will be sent to you automatically.
- During your IM reference session, you may ask the librarian to send you the text of your chat.
- Once your chat with the librarian is finished, you can save the text of your chat before you close the window by following these steps:
- Highlight the entire text of the chat
- Right click on the highlighted text. This will bring up a menu.
- Select "Copy" in the menu that appears.
- Paste the text into a new Word or text document.
Please be aware that once you leave the chat session, the text of your chat may be irretrievable.