Graduates of ODU's International Business Administration program will be able to:
- Clearly communicate business ideas orally and in written form through the use of learned concepts.
- Apply learned theories and concepts to specific real-world situations.
- Critically analyze and suggest solutions to specific international business problems.
- Apply strategic problem-solving skills.
- Formulate corporate policies that address ethical and social responsibility issues.
Career opportunities with a degree in International Business Administration include:
- Financial Services
- International Relief Organizations
- Management Information Systems
- Multinational Corporations
- Transportation and Logistics
Job titles can include, but are not limited to:
- International Commodities Manager
- Import Compliance Specialist
- International Economist
- International Trade Specialist
- Management or Business Consultant
- Trade Development Officer
- Foreign Trade Policy Analyst