Program participants will have numerous opportunities to connect with the Ohio Dominican community. Students will:
- Participate in a high school to college transition day to build their engagement with each other and ODU.
- Complete a minimum of 10 community service hours each semester.
- Be encouraged to experience a service/immersion trip within the United States or abroad.
- Attend ODU’s Weeks of Welcome events where students gain an awareness of the many opportunities to get involved on campus and in the community, as well as increase academic engagement within their major and build relationships with faculty members.
- Be encouraged to attend mass and ODU Core presentations, which include connections to Catholic faith and social justice issues.
- Be asked to assist in the Catholic Columbus Diocesan admissions recruiting events.