Graduate Program Information Sessions and Undergraduate Visitation Day Available this Spring
Undergraduate Admission - Visitation Day
The Office of Admission will host a Visitation Day for prospective undergraduate students and their families on Saturday, March 19, 2011 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the university’s main campus, 1216 Sunbury Road. The day will include tours of the campus; an overview of the admissions and financial aid process; information on scholarship opportunities; ODU faculty presentations; and lunch with ODU faculty, staff and students. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m.in the Griffin Student Center. The event is open to the public, however registrations are encouraged. Those interested can reserve their spot for the Visitation Day by calling (614) 251-4500, or toll free 1-800-955-OHIO (6446), or register online.
Graduate Admission - Information Sessions Available
The Office of Graduate Admission is offering opportunities to prospective students to visit campus in March to learn about several graduate degree programs including the MBA, Master in TESOL, and Master of Arts in Theology. The directors of these programs will be in attendance to respond to any questions from attendees. To register for any of these open houses (listed below), contact the Associate Director of Graduate Admission, Jill Westerfeld at (614) 251- 4725 or email at email@example.com.
- Monday, March 14: MBA Information Session, 6:00 p.m., Griffin 274
- Thursday, March 24: TESOL Information Session, 6:00 p.m., Griffin 274
- Wednesday, March 30: Theology Information Session, 6:00 p.m., Griffin 274
LEAD Program Information Sessions
The LEAD program is designed to help working adults attain their educational goals in an environment that meets their specific learning needs. LEAD offers a number of degree programs including Associate of Science in Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Management.
- Wednesday, March 16: LEAD Information Session, 6:00 p.m., LEAD Building: 2600 Airport Drive, Columbus, 43219
- Monday, March 21: LEAD Information Session, 6:00 p.m., Dublin Campus: 5550 Blazer Parkway, Dublin, Ohio, 43017
- Monday, April 18: LEAD Information Session, 6:00 p.m., LEAD Building: 2600 Airport Drive, Columbus, 43219