1. Apply for graduation through ODU Online before October 31, 2014. You will incur a $150 graduation fee at the point of application. An application for graduation and the graduation fee are required whether you plan to attend the ceremony or not.
2. Please RSVP whether you plan to attend the Baccalaureate and/or Commencement ceremonies or not. RSVPs are required in order to purchase a cap and gown, “walk” in either ceremony and to ensure that you will have tickets for commencement. The RSVP Deadline is December 1, 2014.
3. Contact the Library at 614-251-4752 to make sure all fines are paid.
4. Contact the Business Office at 614-251-4550 to make sure all fees/fines are paid.
5. If you borrowed federal loan funds, use your Personal Identification Number (PIN, the same number used to sign the FAFSA) to access your complete federal loan history and complete Exit Loan Counseling. Exit Loan Counseling is required by the federal government and will explain your rights and responsibilities concerning repayment of your loans. If you have any questions, contact the Financial Aid Office at (614)251-4778 or email@example.com.
6. Contact Graduate Admissions at 614-251-4615 to obtain information about graduate programs at Ohio Dominican University.
7. Contact Alumni Relations at 614-253-4608 to learn how to stay connected to ODU after you graduate!
8. Attend the Countdown to Commencement event November 3 and 4 from 1:00-6:00pm, outside the ODU Bookstore in the Griff to purchase your cap & gown and order announcements and class rings. If you are unable to attend this event, the deadline to purchase a cap & gown from the ODU Bookstore is November 14. Contact the Bookstore for more information. You can order announcements and class rings from Jostens.
9. Contact the Computer Helpdesk at 614-253-3633 to back up your H: drive and sign up for Alumni e-mail forwarding. Please note that your e-mail account will be disabled 60 days after graduation.
10. Check the Graduation website regularly for updates.
Student DevelopmentStudent Center, Suite 249Ohio Dominican University1216 Sunbury RoadColumbus, Ohio 43219
Phone: (614) 251-4595Fax: (614) 251-4442studentdevelopment@ ohiodominican.edu