ODU is proud to partner with Pearl Interactive Network to help prepare military veterans, people with disabilities and those living in geographically challenged areas for entry-level positions in the rapidly expanding insurance industry.
How the Partnership Works
- You will complete ODU’s Insurance & Risk Management Certificate online program.
- Pearl will work with insurance companies to form apprenticeship opportunities for you.
- During this time, you will work for the insurance company on a part-time basis while completing the certificate program. ODU will help you explore options to finance your certificate, such as the G.I. Bill and other resources.
- Pearl will provide you a mentor to guide your progress throughout the apprenticeship program.
- Once you have earned your certificate, the insurance company can choose to hire you on a full-time basis.
For more information on the Insurance Apprenticeship Program, please contact:
Pearl Interactive Network
1105 Schrock Road, Suite 107
Columbus, Ohio 43229
Carol Blaine, CPCU, PMP
Program Director, Insurance & Risk Management
Ohio Dominican University