Tickets for the May 2017 Commencement ceremony will be available for pick up at the following times:
- May 8, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- May 9, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- May 10, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- May 11, from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (through rehearsal)
- There is no pick up on Friday
Ticket Pick-up Location
Student Development Office, Griffin Student Center, Room 249.
Additional Pick Up Times:
If you are unable to pick up your tickets at the times listed above, you may also pick them up:
You will need a Photo ID and you must sign for your tickets.
- Thursday evening, May 11, after rehearsal at Grad Bash in the Griffin Student Center
- Saturday morning, May 13, at the ticket table in the Community Room of Alumni Hall until 11 a.m.
give your tickets to someone else; please do not ask us to do this. We do not mail tickets in the event they are lost in the mail and cannot be replaced. Career Outcomes Survey
Tickets may not be picked up until each student has completed a Career Outcomes Survey distributed by the Career development Center. This survey will be sent directly to each graduate by e-mail and can be taken well in advance of ticket pick-up. There will also be computers available in the Student Development Office so that the survey may be completed when you come in. It takes about 7 minutes total. Questions?
Contact Sharon Reed in the Student Development office at (614) 251-4593, firstname.lastname@example.org