Students who are interested in transferring to Ohio Dominican University (ODU) will have an opportunity to begin and complete the transfer admission process in one day at ODU Transfer Day on Saturday, June 3. Attendees are invited to visit the Bishop James A. Griffin Student Center between 10 a.m. and noon. The Griffin student center is located on Ohio Dominican’s campus at 1215 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio 43219.
During the event, attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Complete ODU’s free application.
- Receive an on-the-spot admissions decision.
- Learn about their transfer credits.
- Review financial aid options.
- Secure their spot by paying their deposit (Students who register for classes on Transfer Day will have their enrollment deposit waived.)
- Register for classes.
To register for ODU Transfer Day, visit ohiodominican.edu/TransferDay.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-251-4500. Learn more about the benefits of transferring to ODU at ohiodominican.edu/Transfer.
Ohio Dominican University is a comprehensive, four-year, private, liberal arts and master’s institution, founded in 1911 in the Catholic and Dominican tradition by the Dominican Sisters of Peace. The University has approximately 2,550 students and offers undergraduate degrees in 40 majors and nine graduate degree programs. At ODU, students connect their passion with a purpose.