Quality instruction and individual attention are two of the many benefits of graduate study at Ohio Dominican. Faculty who are accomplished scholars in your chosen field will lead your way, guiding your research and fostering civil intellectual exchange so you can meet all your higher education goals.
- Flexible - Available evening or online classes for the working professional.
- Convienent - Most programs can be completed in 2 years or less.
- Personalized - Curriculum options to meet your career goals.
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Available English track
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Sport Management and Exercise Physiology concentrations
- Master of Science in Medical Practice Management *
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Science in Sport Management
- Leadership and Exercise Physiology concentrations
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Master of Business Administration
- Accounting, Finance, Leadership, and Public Administration concentrations
- Master of Education
- Degree available in Curriculum and Instruction & Education Leadership
- Early Childhood, Reading, and Teacher Leadership endorsements
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Available as Masters, Licensure, or Endorsement
* Pending final accreditation.