The MBA Capstone course is an integrative seminar focusing the concepts and techniques of contemporary strategic management. Additionally, students participating in this course will explore the literature relevant to a set of global strategic issues that will likely prove important to the future of our planet and that will place significant demands on business and the broader global community in the years to come. Finally students, in competing management teams, will apply related concepts by crafting and executing organizational strategy as part of a business simulation exercise (GLO-BUS).
See your syllabus for assignment details.
You can search for an article in a journal in a database simply by typing in the journal title in one search box and at least one additional piece of information in the second search box. The example below shows how to search for an article in Business Source Complete:
As pictured above, type in the following in the database:
- In the first search box, enter the journal you want (e.g., Harvard Business Review) AND select SO Publication Name from the drop-down menu to tell the databases you want to search for that journal
- In the second search box, enter at least the first part of the article title
If you have any difficulties, for assistance.
According to one of the Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education from the Association of College Research Libraries (ACRL), information literate students are able to access needed information effectively and efficiently and retrieve information online or in person using a variety of methods (standard 2.3.).
This course page was created to help meet the following desired outcomes of that standard, wherein the information literate student:
- Uses various search systems to retrieve information in a variety of formats
- Uses various classification schemes and other systems to locate information resources within the library or to identify specific sites for physical explorations
- Uses specialized online or in-person services available at the institution to retrieve information needed
Readings, documents, and links above determined by faculty request. Any questions? Please contact your professor or .
Page last modified: 4 March 2013 |