This is the Library’s page for the Faculty Development Workshop of November, 2009, at which our Head of Reference and Instruction Services Librarian presented. Here you will quickly be able to review resources on information literacy and tools to support your initiatives in the classroom and online.
I. | II. | III.
ACRL Information Literacy Standards Currently Available for Specific Disciplines:
, a bibliography, is also available from ACRL.
Jackson, Rebecca.“,” 114 (2008): 47-62.
"." A CIBER Briefing Paper. 11 January 2008.
- Find your favorite journal online
- Browse current issues of leading journals in your discipline
- - Set up an account to save journal links, articles, and searches in the EJC
- for your research
- for classes/cohorts: folders can be created and shared by students for group work
- Single or multiple database searching with "Choose Databases" option
- Save searches when logged in before searching ("Preferred Searches")
- Save titles (Note: Not saved permanently)
- Access "My Reading History "
(Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching)
Page last modified: 4 March 2014
For more information, contact: , Ph.D., M.L.I.S., Reference & Instruction Services, ODU Library