This guide will point you to many of the library's resources in criminal justice and will link you to additional resources. If you need help with your research,
Search library databases for journal, magazine, and newspaper articles, case stuidies, editiorials, reports, reviews, and other documents. The following databases are recommended for research in criminal justice
To select the database(s) most suited to your needs, click on for more information about each database.
Additional databases are available. Visit .
Or select other databases from
- - search for books, ebooks, and other materials in ODU Library and online
- - search for materials statewide from 89 academic libraries
Are you looking for an article you can't find from the links above?
Select from the follwing reference works to find references on law, security, the Supreme Court, and more:
Print materials can be found in ODU Library's Reference Stacks and in the Main Stacks in the following ranges of the Dewey Decimal System:
- 303.625 (terrorism)
- 342.73 (Constitution, civil rights)
- 344 (law)
- 345-349 (Criminal Justice)
- 353 (American federal government)
Are you looking for an item you can't find through the links above?
Leading Journals in Criminal Justice availble through ODU Library:
- Visit the library's page for more resources and soptions.
- Or search for videos on the web: |
Visit the following sites for authoratative information on criminology, street crime, justice, and more:
Past last updated: 26 August 2014 |