This guide will point you to many key resources for finance. For additional sites, see the book, .
If you need help with your research, .
Search library databases for articles, case studies, editorials, reports, reviews, data, and other documents.
Additional databases are available. Visit . Or select other databases from .
Are you looking for an article you can't find from the links above?
Additional are also available.
Select from the following reference works to find in- depth definitions, background information, standards, data, and more:
Print materials can be found in ODU Library's Reference Collection and in the Main Stacks in the following ranges of the Dewey Decimal System:
- 650 (management and auxiliary services)
- 658.15 (general management, finance)
- - search for books, ebooks, and other materials in ODU Library and online
- - search for materials statewide from 89 academic libraries
Are you looking for an item you can't find through the links above?
- Visit the library's page for more resources and options.
- Or search for videos on the web: |
Visit the following sites for authorities on finance and money, government sites, and economics
Past last updated: 27 August 2014 |
Image provided by .