This guide will point you to many of the library's resources in accounting and will link you to additional resources. If you need help with your research
Search library databases for journal, magazine, and newspaper articles, case studies, editorials, reports, reviews, and other documents. The following databases are recommended for research in theology.
To select the database(s) most suited to your needs, click on for more information about each database.
Additional databases are available from our .
Or select other databases from .
Are you looking for an article you can't find from the links above?
Learn about bookmarking your articles, creating alerts, saving your searches, and more from
Reference works may be intended for a general audience or for a scholarly audience within a specific discipline. It is recommended that you read the preface or introduction to a work to help determine what kind of information, as well as the authority and knowledge of the contributing authors, you can expect to find. (
- Search for videos on the web: |
Visit the following sites for authoritative information on women wrtiers and the Victorian era.
- A digital collection of approximately 52 works by nineteenth-century black women writers.
- Provides a comprehensive listing of links to biographical and bibliographical information about women writers and published books written by women.
- Search by title, author, genre, or keyword for peer-reviewed research.
- Go to the subject section and click on "Literature and Poetry" to find over 170 women writers from all over the globe listed, plus their profiles and overviews of their works.
- Contains documents from Duke University pertaining to the Women's Liberation Movement in the United States during the 1960's and 1970's.
- A collection of both edited and unedited texts by women writing in English, 17th-19th century.
- Includes an impressive "Authors" category, which offers a list of both male and female authors of the time period (e.g., Bronte sisters, Christina Rossetti, and Elizabeth Barrett Browning). Each author has a link to information about his/her life, works, and social contexts.
Past last updated: 11 June 2014|