We, the staff of Ohio Dominican University Library, promote Information Literacy and inspire lifelong learning by providing personalized service and access to resources while addressing the research needs of the university community.
Ohio Dominican University Library excels in promoting Information Literacy, supporting research needs, ensuring access to resources and offering personalized services to the ODU community.
- Access to High Quality Information Resources
- Information Literacy
- Scholarly Research
- Personalized Service
- Collaboration on campus, state, and national levels
- Evidence-based decision-making
- Further cultivate relationships with faculty to work toward a common goal of incorporating more information literacy across the curriculum.
- Maintain highly visible, personalized reference and research services to the ODU community both in Spangler and online.
- Build outstanding collections based on data analysis to fully support the ODU community, including all existing and new academic programs.
- Fine-tune the library web presence to facilitate use of library services and access to both online and print resources.
- Deliver more content online, such as e-books, which can be accessed via a wide range of devices.
- Implement an ODU Digital Resource Commons through OhioLINK to enable online publication of materials produced by our students and faculty.
- Selectively adopt new acquisition methods for collection development, including patron-driven and demand-driven approaches.
Updated by the Library Staff
Click to view detailed version of the ODU Library Strategic Plan.