On the Off-Campus Access Log-in screen type:
By or by telephone at (614) 251-4752.
- You are using your ODU username instead of your Last Name.
- You are using a 6 digit ID number without adding a 0 (zero) first.
- You are not currently registered for classes.
- Your Library Account has been suspended for exceeding $60.00 in fines/fees.
Check the following locations:
- Your ODU ID card
- Your printed class schedule
Most ODU ID numbers begin with the digit 0 (zero). If you were given a six digit number like 123456, try adding a zero to the beginning (e.g. 0123456) when logging in. In this example the number printed on the front of your ODU ID card will look like 000123456.