ODU-UD Accelerated Engineering Program
Get a jump-start on an exciting career as an engineer by earning both your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in just five years. While the accelerated completion timeline is a major advantage, it’s just one of many benefits of this program.
Students who participate in this program will:
- Receive acceptance to the 3+2 program when accepted to ODU.
- Have an opportunity to complete their bachelor’s and master’s degree in as few as five years via the 3+2 track.
- Receive a 50% discount on undergraduate tuition during their first year at UD, and a 30% discount on graduate engineering tuition during their second year.
- Have all graduate school application fees waived.
- Not be required to submit letters of recommendation or a personal statement.
In order to receive full acceptance to UD’s School of Engineering via the ODU-UD Accelerated Engineering Program, students must:
- Major in Biology, Chemistry or Computer Science via a 3+2 track at ODU.
- Enroll at ODU as freshmen (this program is not available to transfer students).
- Earn an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 by the midpoint of their junior year.
Download Program Guides
Includes program overviews, sample semester plans and program course requirements for each major option.
- Bioengineering 3+2 School Program
- Chemical Engineering and Materials Science Engineering 3+2 Program
- Computer Engineering 3+2 Program
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Dan Little, Ph.D. (Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science Engineering)
Assistant Professor, Chemistry
Sansbury Hall, Room 215
Anne Witzky, Ph.D. (Bioengineering)
Assistant Professor, Biology
Sansbury Hall, Room 214
Alae Loukili, D. Sc. (Computer Engineering)
Sansbury Hall, Room 229
For admission questions, contact:
Griffin Student Center, 203
(800) 955-OHIO (955-6446)