Teacher Professional Development Opportunities
Tailor-Made for Working Teachers Like You
Ohio Dominican provides educators with relevant, accredited courses to help them stay current with best teaching practices while renewing their teaching licenses.
Our professional development courses are convenient and tailored for working teachers.
- Courses are instructed by qualified district teachers or ODU faculty.
- Other courses offered at schools or online.
- Discounts available for teachers in the Columbus Diocese.
Review the course descriptions and details in the drop-down below and register today!
Ohio Dominican has partnered with the Columbus Diocese to offer the following courses to teachers for professional development credit:
There are currently no scheduled courses.
Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools (GJPS) has partnered with Ohio Dominican to offer Professional Development credit for teachers.
Ohio Dominican makes it easy and affordable to offer professional development opportunities to your teachers right in your school.
No matter where they are in their careers, ODU's courses focus on outcomes that give your teachers - and their students - a competitive edge.
We provide a range of classes that can be taught by qualified teachers in your district or by Ohio Dominican faculty. Classes can be held in your district, on ODU's campus or online.
Get started today!
- Submit your course proposal, syllabus and instructor's resume to Happiness Mapira at email@example.com.
- We'll review your proposal within five business days.
- Once approved, we'll provide you with a registration link for teachers to enroll.
Contact Happiness Mapira at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone (614) 251-7641.