High School Counselor Admission Resources
Connecting Your Students with Ohio Dominican University
The role of a school counselor is vital for students transitioning to college and our admission office is thankful for all that you do. Our goal is to provide a space for you to connect with Ohio Dominican University and have quick access to information that will help you and your students.
We offer 39 undergraduate degree programs and plenty of opportunities for students to connect their passion with a purpose.
At ODU, we pride ourselves in our accelerated programs and academic opportunities.
- Application Deadline: Jan. 22, 2024
- Requirements: 3.7 GPA
- Full-tuition scholarships are available!
- Priority Application Deadline: Nov. 1, 2023
- Final Application Deadline: Feb. 15, 2024 (pending available seats)
- Requirements: 3.5 GPA + 28 ACT (1320 SAT)
- Priority Application Deadline: Jan. 10, 2024
- Requirements: 3.5 GPA + 28 ACT
- Business Administration
- Sport Management
Our application is open for the class of 2024!
- 2.3 GPA + 18 ACT
- 2.5 GPA + 17 ACT
- 2.7 GPA + No Test Score
- 4 supplemental items (2 items must be academic pieces)
- 2.7 GPA*
*Students with a GPA between 2.3-2.69 are eligible to be reviewed through our test-optional process, but will be required to submit additional documents.
Submitting Application Materials
- Materials, such as letters of recommendation, test scores, transcripts, etc., can be submitted through the "Material Submission" button above.
- We accept application materials through Naviance/Parchment and via mail as well.
How do students know they are admitted?
- We notify our students of admittance via e-mail, an exciting accept package and a phone call from their admission counselor.
Events & Visits
Our admission counselors are traveling near you and offering virtual high school visits. We also host in-person and online events throughout the academic year. See below for options for your students to experience life at Ohio Dominican University.
Help us help you!
We LOVE feedback. We are looking for school counselors to assist us in making our admission process better – from applications to communications and marketing. If you are interested in being a part of our school counselor committee, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Upcoming Admission Events & Special Visit Opportunities
School Counselor Information Sessions
These sessions are designed to give you an inside look at some of the great opportunities Ohio Dominican University has to offer your students. If you missed our fall sessions, click the links below to view a recording.
Do your students' have questions? We've got you covered. Download PDFs of our admission materials below!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-251-4500.