Ohio Dominican University's beautiful 84-acre campus features 20 buildings totaling 588,000 gross square feet. ODU's campus features both historic and modern architecture with buildings built between 1910 to 2010. Campus buildings include academic classrooms,
administrative offices, student housing, dining halls, student service offices, chapel, houses and athletic facilities. In addition to its physical buildings, a number of improvements and enhancements have been made to campus, including to its 1,250 parking spaces, roadways, sidewalks, athletic fields and garages and storage facilities.
Highlights of ODU's campus include:
- Labs for science-related courses, experiments and research, including in ODU's Chemistry and Biology programs
- Computer labs that are available for instruction, individual student use, and to provide required tools for instruction
- Academic classrooms available in Battelle Hall, Erskine Hall, Spangler Learning Center, St. Albert Hall, and Wehrle Hall.
- All of ODU's classrooms provide students and faculty with access to high-speed Wi-Fi, include an instructor's station with computer and projector, and are equipped with chairs and desks for students and faculty. Classrooms also have the potential to provide online-only instruction, if needed.