An official ODU transcript has Ohio Dominican's logo and verification. Mailed versions are printed on ODU transcript paper.
An unofficial transcript is printed on plain copy paper without any ODU identification.
| Methods that ODU Use to Send Transcript |
| ||Electronic ||Mailed ||Fax* ||Walk-In (Rush) |
| $8 |
| $10 |
| n/a |
| $12 |
|Unofficial || n/a || $4 || $4 |
| $4 |
- All transcript requests must include payment.
- Transcripts will not be held for grades or graduation.
- Online requests are processed with a credit or debit card.
- Walk-in requests may be paid by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card.
- Standard delivery of mailed transcripts is by first-class U.S. Mail.
*About Faxing Transcripts
For security reasons, we do not recommend the faxing of transcripts. However, a student wanting to have a transcript faxed must give the Registrar a written, signed request and designate the fax number to which the transcript is to be faxed. The University will fax only unofficial transcripts. Transcripts can be faxed within 1 business day.