Business Outcomes & Careers
Outcomes & Careers
Ohio Dominican business students learn to think critically, logically, and ethically while applying the knowledge and skills mastered here to respond effectively to the rapidly evolving demands of our communities and organizations in the global economy.
Graduates of ODU's Business Administration program will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in a business context in written and oral presentation form.
- Exhibit and apply broad-based functional business knowledge in the service of organizational and/or industry analysis.
- Use and apply relevant research and analysis tools to organizations and industries operating in a variety of contexts.
- Synthesize relevant data and critically analyze organizational strategic options.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend possible courses of action related to the application of ethical business principles.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Services
- General Management
- Health Care
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Management
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Product Development
Job titles for graduates with a bachelor's degree can include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising Account Executive
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Administrator
- Financial Representative
- Manager of Operations
- Senior Analyst