Outcomes & Careers
Our Supply Chain Management program was designed specifically to prepare you for careers that are currently available in this rapidly expanding industry.
Our Supply Chain Management program will prepare you to:
- Understand fundamental supply chain management concepts.
- Apply knowledge to evaluate and manage an effective supply chain.
- Understand the foundational role of logistics as it relates to transportation and warehousing.
- How to align the management of a supply chain with corporate goals and strategies.
- Analyze and improve supply chain processes.
Career opportunities for those with a Certificate in Supply Chain Management include:
- Customer Service Manager
- International Logistics Manager
- Logistics Engineer
- Purchasing Manager
- Production Manager
- Systems Support Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager