Business Administration Outcomes & Careers
Outcomes & Careers
Believing in the power of truth, ODU's Division of Business is committed to developing students who are grounded in the liberal arts and Dominican traditions.
Upon graduation, Ohio Dominican business students will have the ability to think critically, logically, and ethically while applying the specialized business knowledge and skills mastered here to respond effectively to the rapidly evolving demands of our communities and organizations in the global economy.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills in a business context in written and oral presentation form.
- Exhibit and apply broad-based functional business knowledge in the service of organizational and/or industry analysis.
- Use and apply relevant research and analysis tools to organizations and industries operating in a variety of contexts.
- Synthesize relevant data and critically analyze organizational strategic options.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend possible courses of action related to the application of ethical business principles.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Services
- General Management
- Health Care
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Management
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Product Development
- Advertising Account Executive
- Business Consultant
- Business Development Administrator
- Financial Representative
- Manager of Operations
- Senior Analyst