Cyber Security Program at ODU
There is more data and information in the world today than ever before, and it has never been more important for corporations and organizations of all sizes to have access to qualified professionals to help analyze, organize and make sense of data. ODU’s Data Science programs will equip you with the skills, knowledge and qualifications you need to prepare for and secure data-driven positions in a wide range of industries.
- Bachelor’s degree available.
- Obtain a number of certifications to increase your employability.
- Examine sophisticated methods that cyber threat actors use to gain access to locked computer networks and systems.
- Identify modern and effective solutions to secure systems from unauthorized access.
- Learn how to respond to a cybersecurity incident in a way that minimizes the impact to your organization and stakeholders.
- Estimated 33% job growth from 2020-2030 (Information Security Analyst – U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- $102,600 median pay (Information Security Analyst – U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Ready to start preparing for a career as a cybersecurity specialist? Click below to take the first step!
Degrees & Courses
Review the requirements and courses for the Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity program.
Outcomes & Careers
Learn how ODU’s Cybersecurity program prepares you for a successful career in this rapidly growing field.
Have Questions? Contact us!
ODU Undergraduate Admission