Educational Studies Outcomes & Careers
Bachelor of Arts in Educational Studies
Outcomes & Careers
Graduates with a degree in Educational Studies can pursue a variety of careers inside and outside the field of education or pursue graduate studies.
The framework for ODU's Educational Studies program is drawn from the four historical pillars of the Dominican Order:
- Study of liberal arts with the goal of promoting learning in others
- Contemplation through reflective practice.
- Community building by actively participating and collaborating in a community of learners.
- Service by developing social responsibility and commitments to the diverse needs in our society.
- Child care program administrator or facility director
- Curriculum coordinator
- Academic advisor
- Public and private school administrative staff
- Higher education international program staff
- education-related non-profit organization, publisher or training agency
- government agencies
- private sector and multinational companies
- School principal/administrator
- Curriculum designer
- Consultant for educational agencies, school districts and supply companies
- Trainer for P-12 and higher educational enterprises
- Educational policymaker or lawyer