Benefits & Resources
Your Alumni Benefits
As an Ohio Dominican alumni, you keep access to many of the same benefits and resources you had while you were a student.
ODU's Career Development Center provides a range of services to grads at no cost.
Easily order and receive your Ohio Dominican transcripts.
Keep your ODU email address for life!
Once you sign up for this service, available to new graduates only, you can forward all email sent to your ODU email address to an off-campus email address that you provide.
With ODU's Lifetime Email, you can:
- Retain your ODU connections in a way that is easy for friends and family to remember.
- Save people the hassle of changing your address when you change perosnal email accounts.
- Easily remember your former classmates’ email addresses, since they won’t change after graduation either.
Login to myODU to set up your email!
If you have any questions or problems with your email forwarding, please contact the ODU Helpdesk at (614) 253-3633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni of Ohio Dominican may obtain an ODU library card, which enables them to use Spangler Learning Center resources free of charge.
Most books and other available resources may be borrowed. Use of the multimedia facilities may require additional costs.
For more information, contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (614) 253-3502.
Simply download the Library Card Library Card Application and present it to the Library Circulation Services desk in Spangler Learning Center. The application will be signed by an Alumni Relations staff member after verifying your ODU records.
Guest Network Access
Alumni may also apply for an account to use the computers in Spangler Learning Center.
This privilege is available for alumni to search for employment, research, and other academic needs and uses.
Please call the ODU Helpdesk at (614) 253-3633 for more information.
ODU's Alumni Insurance Program is a convenient source for health life, travel, auto and home insurance for alumni and their family members.
Alumni may take ODU courses on a space-available basis. While you won't receive academic credit for auditing a class, you will gain valuable knowledge for personal and professional use.
Alumni may audit any class providing that space is available after all matriculating students have been seated.
- There is no cost per course
- You will be issued a temporary parking permit
- Books, lab or course fees are additional
Alumni may audit graduate courses if space is available after all degree-seeking graduate students are registered.
- Flat fee* of $100 given the following conditions
- Alumni must have an associate or bachelors degree from Ohio Dominican University.
- Program director and instructor must approved the audit.
Call Alumni Relations at (614) 251-4608 or complete the Alumni Audit Application Form.