Applicants for ODU's President's Society must:
- Have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the end of their sophomore year.
- Be a junior or senior by the beginning of the following fall semester. Preference will be given to seniors who apply, as juniors who are not accepted can re-apply the following year.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing academic excellence, and growth as a learner, holding a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Ohio Dominican University through sustained leadership in co-curricular involvement, service and engagement in community events.
- Possess an understanding of the university’s core values, mission and traditions.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to represent Ohio Dominican at key university functions.