A Chemistry major from Ohio Dominican University will graduate with problem solving and cognitive abilities, and is ready to address the scientific issues of an unknown future.
- Major, minor and associate degree available in Chemistry
- Small department allows ample interaction between professors and students.
- Internships and summer research fellowships enhance students' education and experience
Degrees & Courses
Read the degree requirements and course descriptions plus view a sample 4-year plan.
Outcomes & Careers
Learn how this major prepares you for a career in chemistry or graduate studies in the chemical sciences.
Get to know ODU faculty members, view current news and events, and more.
Ohio Dominican is just minutes from downtown Columbus, where students have the opportunity
to participate in one or more internships with a variety of companies and organizations. Central
Ohio enjoys a diverse economy with many internship possibilities in the public, private,
and non-profit sectors.
ODU’s Chemistry Department enjoys professional contacts in industry and academia. These contacts allow our students opportunities for internships and summer research fellowships that enhance their education and breadth of experience.
Ohio Dominican's faculty and Career Development Center are eager to help interested students secure relevant internship experiences.
The mission of the St. Albert STEM Club is to:
- Help students who are interested in pursuing a career in a STEM-related field through career exploration, academic preparation, and resume building.
- Expose members to the world of STEM through various hands-on activities.
- Educate and create awareness about STEM-related issues both on and off campus.
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Dan Little, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Sansbury Hall, Room 215
For admission questions, contact:
Griffin Student Center, 203
(800) 955-OHIO (955-6446)