Application & Cost
Ohio Dominican is now accepting applications for its January 2024 incoming class of Anesthesiologist Assistant Studies program students. Click the below button to begin the application process now.
How To Apply
- Submit your application online through the Centralized Application Service for Anesthesiologist Assistants (CASAA).
- Be sure to review and complete all of the admission requirements for ODU's AA Program.
To apply for the class beginning in January 2024:
- The CASAA application is now OPEN for the class beginning in January 2024.
- The deadline to submit your online application through CASAA is November 1, 2023.
- Once an applicant is accepted to the program, a $1,500 deposit must accompany the acceptance reply within one week. The deposit to the program will secure a seat in the cohort. The applicant will be notified of the exact date in the acceptance letter.
- These deposits will be applied to the first semester's tuition; however, they are
non-refundable should the student fail to enter the program for which he or she has been accepted.
Submit Your Deposit
If you have any questions about the application process or your deposit, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at email@example.com or call 614-251-4615.
The approximate cost for ODU's Anesthesiologist Assistant Studies Program is calculated annually and is subject to change.
Tuition for the 2022-2023 academic year is $1,050 per credit hour.* The total estimated cost for the AA program is $111,516 including approximate fees and costs listed below.†
Approximate Fees & Costs for First Year, by Semester
|Clinical Resource Fee||$105||$105||$105|
|Document Maintenance Fee||$40||$0||$0|
Additional estimated costs to be paid by the student during the first year:
|Total Estimated Cost for First Year: $57,716|
Approximate Fees & Costs for Second Year, by Semester
|Clinical Resource Fee||$240||$240||$240|
|Document Maintenance Fee||$175||$0||$0|
Additional estimated costs to be paid by the student during the second year include:
|Total Estimated Cost for Second Year: $53,800|
† Cost of Attendance: in addition to the tuition and fees listed above, students in ODU's AA Program are required to pay transportation and housing costs for the duration of their program attendance. For a complete overview of ODU’s Cost of Attendance, click here
*$1,050 per credit hour is subject to increase each academic year.
**Students are responsible for additional payment if further screening is deemed necessary by the clinical site.
***Students are required to complete clinical rotations. All students will be expected to travel to various rotation sites. While the majority of the clinical sites are in state, some may require travel out of state. Rotation assignments are determined by the program.