Master of Education in Educational Leadership
The Master of Education in Educational Leadership program addresses the knowledge, skills and dispositions needed to meet the challenges of leadership positions in the complex environments of Pre K-12 schools.
- Take classes either online, on campus, or in a blended format.
- Classes are 5 - 8 p.m. once per week, in eight-week sessions
- Leads to Principal Licensure.
- Dual licensure with IS available (10 additional credits).
- The Teacher Leader Endorsement is included in the Educational Leadership degree.
- Program can be completed in four semesters.
View the admissions process for the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership.
Courses & Requirements
Read the course requirements and descriptions.
M.Ed. in Educational Leadership