Graduate Teaching Credentials
Enhance Your Teaching Credentials
This is the perfect time to earn your graduate teaching credentials at Ohio Dominican. ODU offers flexible master’s degree, licensure and endorsement programs as well as professional development workshops to help prepare you to become a better teacher while fulfilling state requirements. ODU's education programs use innovation, creativity, adaptation and partnerships to prepare teachers for the ever-changing needs of students.
- A variety of master's degrees tailored to your career path and interests.
- Teaching licensure and endorsements can be added to the M.Ed. or earned on their own.
- Courses are offered online, on campus and in blended formats.
- M.A. in English - offered completely online!
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - offered online, on campus or both
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership - offered online, on campus or both
- Intervention Specialist Licensure
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages License