Alumni of Note
Our alumni have connected their passion with a purpose and are excelling in a variety of career paths. These notable alumni, from Ohio Dominican University, Ohio Dominican College and St. Mary of the Springs, are just a few of our outstanding graduates who are making the world a better place.
- Edward Burney, MD '74, Professor of Ophthalmology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine; Director of Anterior Segment Diseases and the Surgery Center at University Hospitals Case Medical Center; Director of Ophthalmology at the Louis B. Stokes Veterans Medical Center
- Bill Dulin '98, Director of Global Business Development, Discover Financial Services
- Anita Ellis '70, Former Deputy Director for Curatorial Affairs, Cincinnati Art Museum
- Wil Haygood – Honorary, Upward Bound ODU ’71, Author and Journalist.
- John F. Kelley, III '05, Chief People Officer and Vice President of Training and Human Resources, White Castle. Watch John Kelly discuss why he chose ODU for his MBA.
- Jenelle Krumlauf '13, President and Founder, Nellie’s Catwalk for Kids.
- Randy Leite, Ph.D. '81, Dean, College of Health Sciences and Professions, Ohio University
- Richard Maxwell, CFP '69, Founder and CEO, Maxwell Financial Management
- Sister Janice McLaughlin, President, Maryknoll Sisters
- John O’Grady '08, Commissioner, Franklin County, Ohio
- Anne O’Hare McCormick '28 – Honorary. Author and Pulitzer Prize-winning Journalist, The New York Times, First woman to serve on editorial board of The New York Times, Pioneer for women in journalism
- Patrick J. McCurdy Jr. '75, President and CEO, Kimball Midwest
- Jonathan Michael '77, Chairman, President and CEO, RLI
- Dr. Margaret E. Olsen Kohner '65, Dermatologist, Los Angeles