All motor vehicles, including motorcycles, parked on campus must be registered with Public Safety and display a valid parking permit at all times.
ODU Parking Permits
- Student Permit
- Faculty/Staff Permits
- Sodexo Permit
New Parking Permit Registration
If you have previously registered for an ODU permit, you do not need to register again. Annual registration is no longer required.
If you are a returning student that was registered last spring you will automatically have your parking registration renewed and you can come to the Public Safety Office to pick up your new hangtag upon return to campus. This new hangtag will be your hangtag for the remainder of your student status at Ohio Dominican University and you will only need to provide updated information if you change your vehicle or resident or commuter status.
Please contact the Public Safety Dept. for any further questions (614) 251-4700.
All permits must be registered online.
To register your vehicle, you'll need the the following information:
- Your 7-digit ODU ID number.
- Current license plate number (omit spaces).
- Vehicle description- make, model and color.
- Address where you will reside during the academic year.
- You are responsible for your permit.
- Pick up your permit in the Public Safety Office Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. The Public Safety Office is located on the first floor of Erskine Hall (room 100D), in the hallway above Panther Plaza.
- No more than two vehicles may/can be registered at a time. In addition, if you have registered more than one vehicle, it is your responsibility to transfer your permit to the car that is being driven.
- If you need to amend information on your vehicle registration (for example, adding a second vehicle, changing or correcting information), contact Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.