All motor vehicles, including motorcycles, parked on campus must be registered with Public Safety and display a valid parking permit at all times.
ODU Parking Permits
- Student Permit Fall 2020 through Summer 2021
- Faculty/Staff Permits
- Sodexo Permit
Register for Permit
All permits must be registered online.
To register your vehicle, you'll need the the following information:
- Your 7-digit ODU ID number.
- Current license plate number (omit spaces).
- Vehicle description- make, model and color.
- Address where you will reside during the academic year.
- You are responsible for your permit.
- Pick up your permit in the Public Safety Office Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. The Public Safety Office is located on the first floor of Erskine Hall (room 100D), in the hallway above Panther Plaza.
- No more than two vehicles may/can be registered at a time. In addition, if you have registered more than one vehicle, it is your responsibility to transfer your permit to the car that is being driven.
- If you need to amend information on your vehicle registration (for example, adding a second vehicle, changing or correcting information), contact Public Safety at email@example.com.