If you receive an error when logging in, make sure of the following:
(1) You are logging in with your last name--not your ODU username
(2) You are using the last 7 digits of your ODU number - click here to view example.
- Don't use all the numbers
- The last 7 digits must begin with a zero
(3) You must be currently registered for classes.
(4) Your Library Account must be in working order--not suspended for exceeding $60.00 in fines/fees
(5) If you are using a keyboard, make sure the numbers lock (Num Lock) is not on .
Still need help? Ask a librarian.