ODU's On Campus & Flex MBAs give you greater flexibility, four concentration options, and face-to-face interaction with your professors and peers.
- Ability to alternate between in person and online classes on a course-by-course basis throughout the program.
- Take courses in any order.
- A concentration is not required but you can choose from four available options: Accounting, Finance, Leadership and Public Administration. Read more.
- There are a total of 12 courses (36 credit hours).
- Each course meets once a week in 8-week sessions.
- All classes are held 6 to 9 p.m.
- Foundation courses, if needed, and MBA 510 are taken in the first 16 weeks.
- Can be completed in 16 months when taking two courses at a time. Most students complete their MBA in 22 months.