Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
MBA Admission Requirements
The application process for the MBA program at Ohio Dominican is simple, and we'll help you every step of the way. Here's what you'll need.
- An overall 3.0 GPA in your undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- An overall 2.75 GPA in the last 60 semester hours of your bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A score in the top 50th percentile in each section of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT).
- Completion of coursework in all foundation course knowledge areas (accounting, finance, economics and statistics), earning a B or better. Coursework must have been completed at a regionally accredited institution.
- At least two years of professional-level work experience.
MBA Application Checklist
- Complete an online graduate application here or by clicking the Apply Now button above.
- Pay a $25 application fee. This fee is waived for ODU alumni, military veterans, and active members of the armed
Payment is due before we can process your application. You may pay by check - mail or drop it off to the Office of Graduate Admissions - or through our secure online form.
Pay Application Fee
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions from all post-secondary institutions attended.
If seeking transfer credit, you must request a transfer credit evaluation when submitting your transcripts. A student can receive as many as nine semester hours in transfer credit.
- Provide two professional or academic letters of recommendation to the Office of Graduate Admissions. These letters should be sent directly from
the references and not by the applicant.
Letters of recommendation can be submitted at www.ohiodominican.edu/GraduateRecommendation.
You can click below to open a message in your preferred email service, and customize it for your use when requesting a recommendation.
Send a Letter of Recommendation Request
- Submit a minimum 500-word essay outlining your past academic and professional experience, short and long term goals,
and how earning your MBA at Ohio Dominican University can help you achieve those goals.
Additionally, please address how earning your MBA might enable you to positively contribute
to your organization/society. Finally, please summarize how you are prepared to be
successful in the ODU MBA program.
Submit your resume and essay either by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (614) 251-6654
- Mail: Office of Graduate Admissions, Griffin Student Center Room 278, Ohio Dominican University, 1216 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio 43219