Master of Arts in English Admission Requirements
Master of Arts in English
The admissions process for graduate studies at Ohio Dominican is simple and we'll help you every step of the way.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred. GPA’s below 3.0 may be considered.
How to Apply
- Complete an online graduate application.
- Pay a $25 application fee. This fee is waived for ODU alumni, military veterans, and
active members of the armed forces.
Payment is due before we can process your application. You may pay by check - mail or drop it off to the Office of Graduate Admissions - or through our secure online form.
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Provide three letters of recommendation to the Office of Graduate Admissions. One
should be academic in nature. These letters should be sent directly from the references
and not by the applicant.
Download the Letter of Recommendation form.
- Write a 500 - 1,000 word essay on the following topic: Discuss your favorite work
of literature, film, period of history or artist. Submit your essay either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (614) 251-6654
- Mail: Office of Graduate Admissions, Griffin Student Center Room 278, Ohio Dominican University, 1216 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio 43219