Associate Degree Requirements
These are the requirements for an Associate degree at Ohio Dominican University in the traditional undergraduate program.
Students are to complete the degree requirements in the catalog in effect at the time they enroll at Ohio Dominican University unless they change their academic major. When students change their major, they must complete the degree requirements in the catalog in effect at the time of the major change.
General Undergraduate Degree Requirements
All Undergraduate Degrees
- Satisfactory completion of all required coursework and other requirement activities.
- Attainment of an overall GPA of 2.000 or 2.75 depending on the academic program.
- Attainment of a GPA of 2.000 or 2.75 in major program requirements. GPA required depends on major program.
- Completion of an Application for Graduation according to the dates published in the Academic Calendar. (Application forms are available through ODU Online.)
- Payment of all tuition, graduation fee, library fines, residence hall fines, and other financial obligations.
- Completion of a minimum of 60 semester credits of which at least 24 must be taken at Ohio Dominican University.
- Completion of at least 12 credits in the major at Ohio Dominican University.
- Completion of:
ENG 110 - College Writing I
Freshman Seminar - CORE: What Does it Mean to be Human?
Sophomore Seminar - CORE: What is the Common Good?
and all other requirements specified in the major program.
- No more than eight semester credits of English as a Second Language may be counted toward graduation requirements under any of the associate degree programs.
- No more than four physical education activity credits (EXSC 100) may be counted toward graduation requirements under any of the associate degree programs.