Master of Arts in TESOL Admission Requirements
The admission process for graduate studies at Ohio Dominican is simple and we'll help you every step of the way.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
How to Apply
- Complete an online graduate application.
- Pay a $25 application fee. This fee is waived for ODU alumni, military veterans, and
active members of the armed forces.
Payment is due before we can process your application. You may pay by check - mail or drop it off to the Office of Graduate Admission - or through our secure online form.
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admission from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Provide three letters of recommendation to the Office of Graduate Admission. We recommend
at least one letter come from an academic source. These letters should be sent directly
from the references and not by the applicant.
Letters of recommendation can be submitted at www.ohiodominican.edu/GraduateRecommendation.
You can click below to open an email message template, and customize it as needed when requesting a recommendation.
Send a Letter of Recommendation Request
- Write an essay (500 - 700 words) that addresses your personal, academic and vocational
history, career goals, and reasons for applying to Ohio Dominican's TESOL program.
Submit your essay either by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (614) 251-6654
- Mail: Office of Graduate Admission, Griffin Student Center Room 278, Ohio Dominican University, 1216 Sunbury Road, Columbus, Ohio 43219