Holders of teaching certificates or licenses who wish to earn the TESOL Endorsement must complete a minimum of nine credits at ODU and pass the Praxis II/Ohio Assessment for Educators (OAE) exams
How to Apply for a TESOL Endorsement
Your online application, fee and all supporting documents listed below must be received in order to process your application.
- Application: Complete an online graduate application.
- Fee: Pay a $25 application fee. This fee is waived for ODU alumni, military veterans,
and active members of the armed forces.
Payment is due before we can process your application. You may pay by check - mail or drop it off to the Office of Graduate Admissions - or through our secure online form.
Pay Application Fee
- License: Fax or mail a copy of your current teaching license.
- Transcripts: Send official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Statement: Review and electronically sign the Education Courses Leading to Endorsements Acknowledgement
Sign Acknowledgement Statement .
- Complete 15 credits, at least 9 of them at ODU, to earn the TESOL Endorsement.